Most Recent Story: Graduating Champions Campaign: For Love and Honor
Miami University can have a national reputation for academic excellence; an idyllic campus setting; AND a nationally respected athletic program that is rich in tradition, exceptional in its ability to graduate scholars and leaders, and expected to contend for championships in every sport, every year.
The Graduating Champions Campaign seeks to engage committed alumni and friends in raising private support to advance Miami Athletics in the critical areas of scholarships and athletic facilities.
It is a transformative effort. It will create and name the signature athletic facilities that are cornerstones of today’s and tomorrow’s success while funding the scholarships that fuel the dreams of those who advance Miami Athletics’ storied tradition.
Together, we will ensure high-profile athletic excellence as a pillar of Miami University’s vibrant student and alumni experience. In doing so, we will honor the great men and women who built our proud tradition.
Other Recent Stories
Sun, April 26, 2015
- Miami Tennis Wins Third Straight MAC Tourney and NCAA Berth
- Miami Wins Jacoby Title as MAC's Best Women's Program
- Good Luck to Miami Volleyball!
- Michigan Double Dip
- Miami Volleyball Wins MAC Tournament Title!
- Big Games Ahead For MAC-Leading Miami Volleyball
- MAC East Leading Miami Volleyball To Begin Four Match Homestand
- Tripleheader Saturday
- Tournament Time
- Reihman named MAC East POTW
- Miami finishes second at Pitt Invitational
- Miami beats Temple, 3-1, finishes second at Hofstra
- Miami wins first match of season
- RedHawks picked to finish second in MAC East
- Volleyball gets new assistant coach
- Muncie newspaper features RedHawk
- Coming up Aces
- Tourney prepares RedHawk spikers for MAC
- Follow the VolleyHawks in Blacksburg
- Buroker named Scholar-Athlete of the Week
- Make or break weekend
- "New" RedHawks sweep Marshall
- McCullough's 1000th kill not enough
- A couple of Katies commit