Most Recent Story: Good Luck to Miami Volleyball!
Miami volleyball plays in its second consecutive NCAA tournament starting on Friday at 4pm with a first round match versus Middle Tennessee State, from the Sun Belt Conference. Miami earned an at-large bid on the strength of a 21-11 record, including a 12-4 conference record. MTSU finished 26-7, including 14-3 in the Sun Belt.
A victory in round one would earn the RedHawks a second round matchup on Saturday against either pod host Purdue or Louisville. Good luck to the RedHawks as they begin their NCAA tournament experience.
Other Recent Stories
Thu, November 29, 2007
- Michigan Double Dip
- Miami Volleyball Wins MAC Tournament Title!
- Big Games Ahead For MAC-Leading Miami Volleyball
- MAC East Leading Miami Volleyball To Begin Four Match Homestand
- Tripleheader Saturday
- Tournament Time
- Reihman named MAC East POTW
- Miami finishes second at Pitt Invitational
- Miami beats Temple, 3-1, finishes second at Hofstra
- Miami wins first match of season
- RedHawks picked to finish second in MAC East
- Volleyball gets new assistant coach
- Muncie newspaper features RedHawk
- Coming up Aces
- Tourney prepares RedHawk spikers for MAC
- Follow the VolleyHawks in Blacksburg
- Buroker named Scholar-Athlete of the Week
- Make or break weekend
- "New" RedHawks sweep Marshall
- McCullough's 1000th kill not enough
- A couple of Katies commit
- Eaton adds Scholar-Athlete Award
- Eaton, Cunningham win weekly honors
- Bulls were just what the RedHawks needed
- Southern Cal steals Miami recuit