Miami Hawk Talk News
Most Recent Story: Nice Pants.
The lazy stoners at The Post have been gone for winter break since last Tuesday, but that doesn't mean there's nothing of value on their site. For your enjoyment, the gnomes have dug up some of the better OU-Miami rivalry columns over the past few years. Links start below the jump.
- Beware the sea of khaki
- Don't worry, Miami, you still have nice pants
- Debate: What's the worth of a Miami student?
- "Battle of the Bricks" rooted in whiney Miami insecurities (complete with bragging about OU's "hockey team")
- What if they played a game and nobody cared? (yes, it's by that Peter King)
- Miami hallowed, but, like, shallow
Other Recent Stories
Thu, November 17, 2005
- Football: Some Food For Thought On This Thursday
Wed, November 16, 2005
- General News: OU Poem #2
- Football: Miami Football Falls to Bowling Green, 42-14
- General News: OU Poem #1
Mon, November 14, 2005
Wed, November 9, 2005
- Women's Basketball: Curtain Up!
Tue, November 8, 2005
- Field Hockey: RedHawks fall in MAC final
Mon, November 7, 2005
- Football: Buffalo recap
Fri, November 4, 2005
- Football: Friday Buffalo roundup
Thu, November 3, 2005
Tue, November 1, 2005
- General News: And Twins!