I'm Baaaaaack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MiamiHawkTalk.com Forum Index -> Oxford Press
« View previous topic :: View next topic »
Spanks004
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: I'm Baaaaaack Reply with quote

After many months away from Oxford, I will be making my return this weekend for a wedding. I can't wait for Skippers, B&D, Mac & Joe's, and a Water Tower or two!
MUDawgFan
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy your trip to Oxford - but I was quietly hoping this thread was started by "Bobby Is The Savior"
MizzouHawk9
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MUDawgFan wrote:
Enjoy your trip to Oxford - but I was quietly hoping this thread was started by "Bobby Is The Savior"

Have a good trip, but I too was hoping for a blast from the past returning post!
bechard7
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was WestJeff.
OldSchoolScholar
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all the other nostalgia-inducing activities you have planned, don't forget to attend the wedding. Rolling Eyes
Spanks004
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh pretty much got everything marked off my list in a short amount of time. Skippers, Mac n Joe's, B&D, Skyline, Coldstone, Bruno's, and Brickstreet for my Water Towers
The Nomad
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanks004 wrote:
Ahh pretty much got everything marked off my list in a short amount of time. Skippers, Mac n Joe's, B&D, Skyline, Coldstone, Bruno's, and Brickstreet for my Water Towers

I'm sorry you had to eat at Oxford's Skyline. It is easily the worst franchise I have ever been to. The best two Skyline's are Colerain and Cross County, and Clifton and Ludlow. [/end Oxford's Skyline sucks rant].
Redhawks16
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The skyline in Oxford has been pretty bad, but I think they might be under new ownership because the last couple times I have been in there it has been much better. Also there was a new guy behind the counter who kept reminding people about the walk up window.
HoosierHawk
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can a Skyline be worse than any other Skyline? You have 3 vats: noodles, chili, hotdogs. Combine those vats in any order. Its not rocket science to make hotdogs and spaghetti.

(And I enjoy Skyline)
Spanks004
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoosierHawk wrote:
How can a Skyline be worse than any other Skyline? You have 3 vats: noodles, chili, hotdogs. Combine those vats in any order. Its not rocket science to make hotdogs and spaghetti.

(And I enjoy Skyline)

and sky fries...the place does look a lot nicer...the small tables were removed and booths were put in
The Nomad
Wealthy Alum
Wealthy Alum

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoosierHawk wrote:

(And I enjoy Skyline)

You're not from around here, are ya boy?

Trust me. There's a difference. It's the freshness of the crackers, the amount of cheese and chili, the temperature of the food, the service, the cleanliness of the place, the building itself, etc.

Go to Oxford's, then go to the other two I mentioned and see if you can't tell the differences. Trust me, you will be amazed. Most born and raised Cincinnatians will agree with me, even though they might be ashamed to lol.
yanksalex

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Nomad wrote:
HoosierHawk wrote:

(And I enjoy Skyline)

You're not from around here, are ya boy?

Trust me. There's a difference. It's the freshness of the crackers, the amount of cheese and chili, the temperature of the food, the service, the cleanliness of the place, the building itself, etc.

Go to Oxford's, then go to the other two I mentioned and see if you can't tell the differences. Trust me, you will be amazed. Most born and raised Cincinnatians will agree with me, even though they might be ashamed to lol.

regrettably for my arteries, i ate at skyline multiple times a week while in college, both in oxford and out of oxford. i'm with hooiserhawk, its the same (delicious) doodie everywhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MiamiHawkTalk.com Forum Index -> Oxford Press All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: